Angry: A Random Ebay Seller
December 21, 2016 § Leave a comment
I thought that I was getting a Klay Thompson Prestige jersey lot for $4. Unfortunately, I had one of those situations that feel that it can only happen to me. Well at least they are bizarre to me.
Order of events:
– The tracking number says the package is delivered. It is not. What happened is that he sent the package to himself, or at least that is how it looked, as it never left his home state.
– I am refunded the shipping cost and seller says that he will send me the cards right away.
– I get a message saying that if I didn’t get the cards by Tuesday, he would refund my whole purchase. This makes me think that I have no chance of getting the cards.
– I don’t get the cards on the date. He asks if I got the cards. I said that I will wait it out and don’t want a refund; I just want the cards.
– I notice 2 messages this morning from him. One says thanks for the reply. The next says: “My sincerest apologies. I just received a Mail back today from the Milwaukee post office that your package was damaged and contents were lost. I’m terribly sorry for all the inconvenience, I will be refunding you right away.”
– To his credit, he refunded right away.
The lot was nothing special to most people. A Klay Thompson jersey card and an Andre Iguodala jersey card. Nothing to cry about, as hard to find as the Thompson Prestige True Colors card is, but still enough to make me angry. I am tempted to leave him neutral feedback. I will wait a few days to calm down before doing anything. What do you think?
A nice silver lining is that it basically turned a portion of my Ebay gift card into Paypal credit.